Road Safety Rules
ROAD SAFETY RULES AND TRAFFIC SIGNS THAT YOU MUST BE AWARE OF:-
- It is necessary for everyone to be aware of traffic signs can give you important information that can ensure your safety and the safely of those around you and awareness of road rules can lower the chance of accidents.
- Drunk driving is dangerous; it is better arrive late than never. Drinking and driving creates an unsafe environment for you and anyone else on or near the road.
- Don’t drive if you have some health issues. Moreover if you are exhausted, then also it is advised to drive.
- Be cautious and follow Traffic signals while driving.
- Pedestrians should never jump over the divider railings. You may tumble on to the traffic.
- Avoid crossing roads between parked vehicles. It may lead to accidents.
- Avoid using roads for morning walks and joggings.
- Using mobile phone while on road cost lives. Avoid using mobile phone on road (driving and on foot).
- Always respect speed limits. Driving at higher speed can cause accidents.
- Drivers must respect the pedestrians. Drivers should start caring about the pedestrian safety and must give free passage and allow them to cross the road safely.
- Always wear ISI certified helmets while driving two wheelers. This will protect your head during a collision. It is mandatory for both the driver and pillion rider to wear helmet as per the rule of M.V Act. Children who is over 04 (four) years of age has to wear protective head gear while riding pillion.
- Always wear a seat belt while driving a car seat belt reduces the risk of death and serious injury during car crash.
- Pedestrians should always use the footpath or the pavement while walking. One must always wait for suitable gap in traffic flow before crossing the road.
- Always use zebra crossing while crossing the road.
- Avoid crossing the road near curves blind sport. It may lead to serious accident.
TRAFFIC SIGNS AND SYMBOLS.
HAND SYMBOLS WITH PICTURES